2014 Update - Check out this post by Cdon for clear instructions, thanks Cdon!
Hey guys, here's a quick run-through for posting your hands correctly.
1. Go to the hand history converter.
2. Paste your hand history into the box and hit submit.
3. Highlight all of the text that the converter spits out.
4. Create a new topic in the hand review Forum.
5. Click "Source"
6. Paste all of the text from the converter into the text area.
7. Click "Source" again. You should see your hand in a nice format now.
8. You should now see the nicely formatted hand in the text area. Click in the text area and type your text above or below the converted hand history.
9. Give it a title and submit it by clicking the "save" button at the bottom. You could also click "Preview" to preview before you submit the hand.
The result should look like this...
No Limit Holdem Tournament • 2 Players
$10 + $0.50 Heads Up Sit & Go
Hand converted by husng.com hand converter - www.husng.com
Effective Stacks: 42bb
- Flop (360, 2 players)
- Turn (1680, 2 players, 1 all-in)
- River (1680, 2 players, 1 all-in)