- Videos And Software
- Poker Software
- Video Packs
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya)
- Coffeeyay and Friends - Spin and Go Video Pack
- Beating Spin & Go Poker
- Hyper Turbo Video Pack: A Journey Inside My Mind
- GTO In HUSNGs
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Expert No Limit Hold'em, Volume 1
- Solving Poker
- Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Crushing Regs: The Way To Beat Tough Opponents
- Hyper Turbo Guide
- Russian Turbo Pack
- Heads Up Cash Video Packs
- Other Content
- VIP Deals
- Spin an Gos
- HUSNG Downloads
- HUSNG Hyper Turbos(Preflop and Flop Strategy by Lotte Lenya) Download
- zZzTILT Crushing Regs
- zZzTILT & phl500 Crushing Hyper Turbo HUSNGs
- Chadders Hyper Turbo Pack Download
- Will Tipton Book Pack Download
- Will Tipton HUNL Video Pack 2
- Hyper Turbo Poker Masters Video Pack 1 Download
- Turbo HUSNG Masters Pack
- Sentin's Crushing Fish Like a Boss Video Pack Download
- HU Cash
- Elliot Roe
- Coffeeyay Math Pack Download Page
- Greenbast Beginner Turbo Speed Pack Download Page
- Hokiegreg Class Video Pack Download
- Premium and Standard Videos
- SGT RJ Tilt Pack Download
- Seeya Russian Video Pack Download
- Winning at Blackjack Download Page
- BernardC's Advanced Hyper Hand Reading Class
- Bernardc's Hyper Turbo Poker Class Video Pack
Video Conversion: Basic Guide
A number of people have asked if it’s possible to convert husng.com videos to other file formats, such as .mp4 (Ipod), or other mobile video formats.
In short, yes it is possible, and there are many different converter programs available. Some are free, and others are not. This guide is based on Xilisoft’s Video Converter, because it is one of the easiest to use, and also features a gigantic library of presets saving you time from having to work out individual video/sound settings. The program is quite costly, but any web-savvy people should be able to figure out a “work-around”, just PM me on 2+2 if you need further pointers in the right direction. Obviously if you use the program to make money out of it (eg: husng.com hosting Ipod videos, you should pay for it).
Anyway, once you have the program downloaded and installed, you’ll be greeted by the following screen:
Just follow these steps to convert the video:
1) Click on Profile and choose a format: I suggest you go with the basic formats because they take less space than the “improved” versions. The basic format for Iphones is .MP4
2) Click on “Add File(s)” and choose the files you want to convert.
3) Choose a destination folder for the output file.
4) Hit the “Convert” button.
That’s pretty much it. The conversion process doesn’t take long, and you can even choose how much processing power you want the program to use. This allows you to work on other tasks while the conversion takes place, or to speed the conversion up significantly if you’re not using your computer for anything else during the conversion.
Just post any questions you might have and I’ll do my best to answer them.
I may post another guide with an alternative program at some point...but I really think this converter's one of the best to use due to its simplicity.